Friday, April 20, 2007

to a land not too far away.

It has been confirmed. Come this May, I will be going for ACTS.
And that means being in Nepal for 2 and a half months. Smiles.
I will be leaving on either the 21st or 28th of May 2007. This is to be confirmed.
I am really excited because in know God has great lessons in store for me to learn.
However, i am also slightly apprehensive about how things will be there.
But i choose to trust. Because my God IS trustworthy.

I have been thinking alot about this and some other things as well.
Thank You for reminding me with Philippians 4:6-7.
Will update you all more about the trip and how you can be praying together with me.
Smiles.
Right now, i think i better go get a shower and clear my thoughts a bit.
Lord, continue to be my guide and my desire. Amen.

No comments: